Tuesday, May 3, 2011

DONE!

First of all, don't judge me on my awful blogging skills. I wasn't going to make a blog yet, but I decided to do this 1. Because I don't want to get to Disney and not have had this set up already and 2. I am finished will finals and have nothing else to do. I am really mad though because I made the blog and it took me a while because I'm technically challenged, forgot to save it, and had to start all over again. Yeah, I was not happy.


I am happy though that I'm done with finals! Woo! That means I don't have school for eight months. Thank god. I need a break. And what better break than to go work at Disney for seven months?!  Yesterday was five weeks until my check-in date. I seriously can't tell you guys how nervous/ excited/ freaking out I am. So much to do until then, though. Like get all of my crap together and move out of my apartment here in Auburn. Definitely not looking forward to that. I'm going to miss this apartment and living with the roaches, the loud upstairs neighbors, and Kailey. This year was by far the best year I've ever had. I can't believe it's over. Wahhh :(
Me and the best roommate ever, Kailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment