Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Roommate adventures!

Where to start first...


I'm back to two days off a week. Thank goodness. The one day off a week thing wasn't working out so well. I like my "weekend". I get my two days back because we finally have new people at Port who are trained in the shops. But not trained on cash. So I'm still stuck on cash most of the time. But thats okay. TWO DAYS OFF A WEEK! WOO! But yeah, a lot of people left and a lot of people came in. I've never had to say so many goodbyes in my life. It is so sad to say goodbye to people you've become such good friends with in such a short amount of time. Especially the ones who live in England and I may not see them for a very long time. Gosh, I don't even wanna think about leaving the program. I will probably drown in tears I will cry so much.


One random morning, Kitzya, her boyfriend Kevin, and I all decided to go to Breakfast at the Whispering Canyon Cafe in the Wilderness Lodge. It was DELISH. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. All-you-can-eat eggs, bacon, sausage, waffles, potatoes, biscuits. Freaking yum.
Whispering Canyon breakfast

I also went on my day off last week with my friends Dario, Cedric, and Deanna to Animal Kingdom and Epcot. It was a nice, chill, relaxed day. My old roommate Erica was working that night and let us in special seating to watch Illuminations. Making magical moments!!!


Cedric, me, Deanna, and Dario
Today, Kitzya and I both had a day off so naturally we abused our Universal annual passes and went there for the day. It was so nice to just have roommate bonding time. My favorite ride at Universal has got to be the new Harry Potter ride. The one inside Hogwarts. I forgot the name of it.. The Forbidden Journey or something? Anyway, it rocks. We didn't have to wait long for any of the rides at all, it wasn't very crowded and it rained on and off all day- but not too much. After Universal we went over to Hollywood Studios and rode Tower of Terror. Kitzya was deathly afraid to ride it, and she conquered her fear and rode it with me! Then we had dinner at 50s Prime Time, which was too expensive because we didn't get to use our Disney discount for some odd reason. Overall, it was a really great day. I'm so glad I didn't waste my day off or sleep it away. But that is probably what I'll be doing on my day off tomorrow.


Here are pictures from today. Enjoy and I'll write next time something fun and exciting happens! 


Jurassic Park 
The penguins of Madagascar

Butterbeer. Yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment