Monday, August 22, 2011

Sleep.

I have nothing to say, really. Except for that my sleep schedule is so messed up. Kitzya and I just took a grocery shopping trip to Wal Mart at 2:20am. At 5:30am, I am just now getting sleepy. I think this has something to do with the fact that I work so late and then sleep in so late in the day. But now it just keeps getting later and later.


Since I moved into the room with Kitzya at the front of the apartment, I have been sleeping like crap because I can hear every person outside of the apartment who puts laundry in the washer or walks by. I hate being a light sleeper. So tonight at Wal Mart we bought a fan to use as white noise so maybe I will sleep a little better. And also to keep it from getting hot as mess in this room. For some reason this room gets so freaking hot!!!


There is supposedly a hurricane on its way to Florida.
And I wasn't on the register on the first time in 8 days.
And I live in Disney World.

No comments:

Post a Comment