Saturday, July 9, 2011

Time flies...

In Downtown Disney
I've already been here for over a month. That is so crazy. I feel so at home here (duh, it's Disney World, of course I feel at home!) It makes me sad to even think about having to leave here in a couple months. I truly am having the best time of my life and this is definitely the best decision I could have ever made. I have met so many people from so many places: China, Japan, Colombia, Mexico, Brazil, Puerto Rico, England.... the list goes on. And everyone here is so friendly and eager to meet new people, so finding someone to hang out with is never hard. Except I did go to Epcot by myself the other day on my day off. Eh, I kind of needed some alone time anyway. Going to a park by yourself could be one of two things- really fun or really boring. It actually wasn't that bad. I didn't have to talk to anyone if I didn't want to, and I could do all of the things that I wanted to do. I explored all of the countries, and watched the movie in China and then the American Adventure show, both of which I had never seen before. After 5 hours of alone time, Monica came to eat with me in Japan. so expensive SO YUMMY. I haven't had too much free time to do anything else; I basically work and sleep except on my days off (when I go exploring). I finally have some pictures to document what I've been up to!
Erica and I with Rapunzel and Flynn Rider

Erica at work in Epcot

No comments:

Post a Comment